Today i learnt something new.
I learnt about the power of love and that is just all we need. I just finished watching the movie "I Am Sam" about an hour ago and i swear i haven't shed so much tears in quite awhile, even when it was only half way during the show. I couldn't help but cry throughout the movie because it showed so evidently to me that how love changes everything, and i was terribly touched by it.
It doesn't matter if you're stupid, if you're different, if you're not really mentally-alright. But it all came straight down from your heart. Thats where it all matters. Nothing can separate a relationship between a not-so-sane Father and a beautiful daughter when true mutual love is around. Not the law, not you and me. Fuck, i feel like crying somemore now.
Love changes everything, you can't buy it with money, you can't buy it with fame, actually i suppose you can't buy it with anything. It all comes from sincerity, within your very heart. It's about being honest, it's about sacrifice, it's about giving up something you really like or getting discriminated for showing how much you care for someone else. Love is, amazing.
I think Sam is truly the greatest father ever cause he potrayed love the way it should've really been unlike the materialism of today and all that superficial trash you say that don't mean 2 shits.
I think Christmas has not been entirely the best for me this year because i was really sensitive and had too much negative thought along with losing some of my best friends. I wished things were different, i really wished so. And if in anyway things can be like the way they were before, i swear i would do anything in my will to achieve so.
But i live in Singapore, i live in a nation of prosperity, peace and tranquility. I have four walls and a lovely Christmas tree lighting up beside me as i type this, i sleep on a bed comfortable with a pillow and a blanket bringing me warmth during the night and i have an amazing family which has shown more love than i ever ever ever could deserve and ask for more. How can i say Christmas is bad? Especially when my neighbours in a different part of this world don't even possess a quarter of what i do. I am happy, i truly am.
I really hope that everyone else feels the same, that everyone is happy. I guess Christmas is really about giving and love, period.
Wishing you yet again a very Merry Christmas and wicked New Year.
Take care and may God bless us all! :D
Oh, and what are you waiting for? Go watch "I Am Sam"..get the dvd or drop me a msg on my gbk or sth and ill pass it to you!
Monday, December 26, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment